We are looking for a developer who rocks Node JS and Angular, loves working in a fast-paced team environment, and expects the best from his or her peers. Our ideal we are looking for loves programming, but is passionate about product development and working with an awesome young team of professionals.
- 5+ year of web development experience developing/architecting web applications
- Strong logic and analytical skills.
- Experience with Node.js, Typescript
- Experience with Angular and/or React
- Database Experience
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good spoken English is a MUST
- Degree in computer science or engineering as a plus
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design by developing dashboards
- Be responsible for integrations with various e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, etc.
- Develop new features every 2-3 weeks according to the customers' needs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation
About the project:
PDQ fully integrated logistics and shipping platform facilitates on-time fulfilment for D2C and B2C brands. The product centralized consolidated and simplified all functions necessary to deliver on the merchant's customer promise. Up and running in hours, not weeks. Quick to implement easily scales to meet changing needs.